Sunday, August 5, 2012

ta muchly

I made one goblet as an experiment and sent it to the local gallery. A very kind French gentleman decided he liked it. Sadly, he requested three more as well!! I say sadly as it was not an exactly straightforward process and I never like making more than one of anything.

However, the usual lure of money worked its magic and I managed to get off my posterior and into the workshop. I did one a day to try and keep the interest up and I can now do something else.

Another sadly coming up as the something else is orders for FOURTEEN of another style of goblet. Oh woe is me.

2 comments:

  1. nice work on those. No turner likes making more than one of anything I think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell that to Richard Findlay!@!

    I reckon he must be lonely though. Everyone else I speak to agrees with you!

    ReplyDelete