Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Slow down, you're going too fast.....

... ye gods I hate this getting old bit. I REALLY object to the whole idea. Nobody offered a glimpse of what it would be like before we signed up. In fact, I don't even remember having a contract, I reckon I just got dumped.

Everything I try and do takes for ever. I'm only 65, what will it be like when I'm 90? OK I know that it the back that is making things worse but even so, its very frustrating. Work a bit, sit a bit, work a bit, move around a bit, work a bit......... grrrrrrrr.

If I believed in anything outside the here and now, I'd be having a few words in his/her/its ear - if he/she/it had one.

Its a good thing I don't have to worry about an hourly rate any more - I reckon it would be about €1.

No comments:

Post a Comment